Thursday, December 25, 2014

Archie meets...a chicken

Archie’s thoughts:

Met a new female in my territory today. One word. EXOTIC. Ex-AH-tic. Wow.

Never seen anything like her. She was in a pack of friends but she ran away from them to make sure she got my attention. Did she! My legs were going as fast as my heart to catch her.

I caught up with her and everything was going fine until Alpha grabbed my leash laughing and saying something about, “Embarrassment…..interesting hybrid” and “violating a chicken.”

I thought for a moment what our pups could have looked like. My great ears and tail, her long legs… amazing. Not her muzzle though; it was her only flaw.

But Alpha ruined all of that. I tried again, knowing it was my destiny to father her pups. She led me into her house, a nice little red two story. Alpha commanded me to come. My exotic beauty stayed upstairs as I obediently left her to return to Alpha. I think she was heart broken. What could I do?

I chased her friends. Who were just as exotic and just as beautiful. One pulled some awesome maneuver I’ve never seen before and leaped onto a branch. I’m a pretty good jumper for a dog my size, but she was just out of reach. I looked around and the rest were no where to be seen. Females can be funny like that sometimes.

The story of my life- so close, yet so far.

Alpha just doesn’t understand love. Or destiny.

Archie out.


Alpha’s thoughts:

Stupid dog, trying to mate with chickens. What an embarrassment! I can see it now- a chicken body running around with Archie’s head and wagging tail. smh...

No comments:

Post a Comment