Friday, June 15, 2012

I found it!


I can be such a dork sometimes! I totally lost my own blog (actually, I completely forgot I had even started one) and wondered about it a week ago when a friend asked me if I had a blog, then I promptly forgot about it again. How funny! I found this totally by accident while I was looking for a copy of Brooke's painting to show another friend and was so surprised. Ta-da! I amaze me.

Those who are in the know understand what I have been otherwise preoccupied with all this will make sense to them. For those who are not in the know- and I promise you aren't the only one, this is the majority- you'll know why in the next few months or so and will laugh and understand, too, I'm sure. But more on that later

Originally posted 12/30/09

No comments:

Post a Comment