Friday, June 15, 2012

Our Evil Cookie


We have a loco gato-a crazy cat! (or is it gata, since she is a girl? I'll get the language eventually...)
Anyway- she looks innocent and sweet in her sparkly princessa collar, but really she is evil. Like attacking-your-feet-when-you're-sleeping-in-the-middle-of-the-night-but-she-is-bored kind of evil. And she is a bed hog. And a pillow hog. And very, very spoiled.

She has what we call her princess palace which is right in front of the living room window so she can see everything that goes on outside. This is the only way I could reclaim my desk, which she loves to run and jump onto, skidding completely across to the window and sending all my papers and books flying to the floor. She still does this, only not as often now that she has her perch of power. Now she mostly walks across the keyboard or sits right on it when I am typing.

She was lying in her sunny spot in the window and Aiden mentioned how cute and sweet she looked and I remarked, "Yeah, but we know the truth, Cookie!"

Aiden quickly added, "You are EVIL!"

Originally Posted 1/12/20

No comments:

Post a Comment