Friday, June 15, 2012

The Initiation

So, Aiden Bubby has lost his bottom two front teeth in the past week. Actually, Ashley pulled them when they were really loose because I was too squeamish to do it. He is so excited! It's like he has passed from being a little kid to being an official big kid, like some sort of initiation or rite of passage- which, of course, it really is when you're a kid. And the best part- aside from the gold dollars he gets (I told Ashley she is his cash cow. She should charge a commission for pulling those things! I wonder if there is a way to turn it into a side business... I'm sure a 9 year old could...)- is that one of his top front teeth is wiggly! Woo-hoo! I need to check my wallet and make sure I can afford all of this! I might need to tell Ashley to hold off on pulling more until I can go to the bank and get some more Sacagaweas!

Originally posted 12/30/09

No comments:

Post a Comment